About Unikorns Unikorns is a development and design firm that specializes in different technologies and offers clients web design and development services. Our company is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland and you can get in touch with us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our address: Unikorns Sp. z o.o., ul. Juliana Bartoszewicza 3/11, 00-337 Warszawa, Poland
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Usage Data; email address; unique device identifiers for advertising.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
When we collect personal data about you
- When you interact with us in person – through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our www.unikorns.work (“Site”).
- When we get personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, Unikorns marketing partners, public sources, or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. We make sure an assessment is made, with an established mutual interest between you and Unikorns.
Why we collect and use personal data
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing, and customer service. We also collect data about partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our services, products, events, activities, and promotions of our partners. This communication is subscription-based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the services and products that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you with content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on our Site (e.g., to download an ebook).
- Follow up on incoming requests (client support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Perform contractual obligations such as invoices, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Unikorns directly or with a Unikorns partner.
- Notify you of any disruptions to our services.
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our services and products.
- When we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Process a job application.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- In an emergency. Includes protecting the safety of our employees, our customers, or any person.
Type of personal data collected
We collect your email, full name, and company’s name. We may also collect feedback, comments, and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, chats, documents, and emails.
If you apply for a job at Unikorns, we collect the data you provide during the application process. Unikorns does not collect or process any particular categories of personal data, such as unique public identifiers or sensitive personal data.